Although lots of people mistake Cute Crew for Shopkins, the two products are very different. Here are some dot points:
- Cute Crew don't have noses, while Shopkins do
- Cute Crew don't have feet, while Shopkins do
- They have different eyes
- While Cute Crew are drawings only, Shopkins have three types of drawing - Collector Tool, Figure and, some of them, a Static Art. Cute Crew is closest to Static Art.
- Cute Crew bios are like the bios for Num Noms, and aren't long like Shopkins bios
- Cute Crew have different accessories, depending on what they are. For example, a block of butter would have wings like a butterfly. Shopkins have never made accessories for characters.
- Shopkins have variants while Cute Crew don't
- Cute Crew actually have male Cutesses!
I could probably think of more, but that's enough for now.